[ Year / Grade 9 & 10 ] VEDIC MATHS
COVID19 RELIEF DISCOUNT: 20% OFF ON THE FIRST TWO MONTHS (VALID TILL 31 AUG)
1. There are two choices for day and time for every grade. Any one can be chosen. Once chosen it will remain fixed.
2. Fee for entire course if paid together will get 10% discount.
3. At least 2 months of fee needs to be paid in advance for Grade 2-6.
4. For Grades 7-10, fees can be paid every month.
5. Post completion of each grade, you can either repeat the program or go for next grade.
6. The program is made to ensure continuous learning for your child till she/he reaches grade 10.
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Vedic Maths + Group Games + Challenge round + Quiz
Frequency: 2 session per week (45 min)
Day and time (AEST- SYD/MEL): Saturday & Sunday @ 10:30 am
Total number of sessions: 40 lessons + 5 tests and evaluation + Graduation to year 11 Maths
|5 month||AUD $130 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 45 mins
- Activities Maths
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2-10
- Available Seats 10
YEAR 9 & 10 SYLLABUS:
- Introduction to Vedic Maths – Art of Superfast Calculation
- Addition and Subtraction involving up to 7 digit numbers within 15 seconds using All from 9 and Last from 10 + 10’s complement Methid
- Multiplication and Division involving up to 7-digit numbers within 20 seconds using Vedic Maths Sutra
- Decimals and computation with problem questions within 20 seconds
- Fractions and computation with problem questions within 20 seconds
- Integers computation with problem questions within 20 seconds
- Percentages with problem questions within 30 seconds
- Financial Mathematics – Earnings, Spending and Investing
- Finding percentage discount within 20 seconds
- Simple Interest within 30 seconds
- Ratios and Rates with problem questions within 20 seconds
- Clocks: How to find angles between hands, True clock, faulty clocks problems.
- Calendars: How to find day on a given date in any century, day of the week problems. Within 20 seconds
- Number series: Art of solving number series problems
- Patterns & Algebra
- Algebraic techniques- Equations, Expressions
- Variables, constants, Terms, Coefficients Various types of Equations insight
- Solving simple equations by observation
- How to solve difficult equations easily
- Simultaneous equations
- Solving simple simultaneous equations
- Complex simultaneous equations “Shunyam Anyat” Sutra
- How to apply “Shunyam Anyat” Vedic Maths Sutra to solve in seconds
- Indices with problem questions
- Linear and non-linear relationship
- Equations – Linear, quadratic
- Measurement – Length, Perimeter, Area, Volume and Capacity
- Geometry – Lines, Shapes, Angles, Position, Circle
- Linear and non linear Copy