Sketching and Coloring
Objectives of the course:
- Learn the techniques to draw objects.
- Simplify the complicated objects and draw with confidence.
- Explore a range of colouring techniques.
- Learn various dry colouring mediums.
This online workshop is designed to guide novice students to learn drawing and colouring using various dry mediums. It covers introduction and practice of various tools and techniques.
- No prior experience needed.
- Pencil (not dark), eraser, thick drawing sheets (160 gsm+), black sketch pen, pencil colours, oil pastels, plastic crayons
|Every Monday||Mon-Fri||AUD 100|
- Duration 10 Sessions
- Activities Arts
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 7+
- Available Seats 10
Day 1- Introduction to Drawing
Day 2- Drawing Objects
Day 3- Drawing Objects with relativity
Day 4- Colouring the objects in oil pastels
Day 5- How to draw a landscape
Day 6- Landscape in oil pastels/wax crayons
Day 7- Introduction to pencil Colors
Day 8- Color the bird in pencil Colors
Day 9- Introduction to water Colors
Day 10- Flowers composition in water Color