[ Grade 9 – 10 ] CREATIVE ART
1. If the entire course is paid upfront, you will receive a 10% discount.
2. At least two months of fees are due before commencing a course for Grade 2-6.
3. From Grades 7-10, fees can be paid monthly in advance.
4. After completion of a grade, your child can choose to repeat the program or
enroll in the next course/ grade
5. The program ensures a continuous learning structure for your child till they
reach grade 10.
6. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
7. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Curriculum / or course outline:
•Introduction to BASICS elements of Art
•Drawing Material and coloring Techniques
•Learn to use perspective
•Learn to use different media
To learn the concepts and methods of Fine Arts
•White sheets and 1 black sheet
•Pencil, shading pencil and erasers
•Brushes 2/4/6/8/10/12 round
•Water Colors / Paints
•Black marker / pen (thick/ thin)
•Rags or tissues
•Scale / ruler
•Masking tape (optional) for securing the sides
Quiz and Drawing Composition Practical Exam
Frequency: 2 sessions per week (60 min)
Day and time:Tuesday @ 6:30 pm & Friday @ 6:30 pm
Total number of sessions: 40 lessons + 5 tests and evaluation + Graduation to year 11 ARTS
|AUD $80 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 5 months
- Activities Arts
- Class Sizes
- Years Old 9-10
- Available Seats