[ Year / Grade 3 & 4 ] VEDIC MATHS
COVID19 RELIEF DISCOUNT: 20% OFF ON THE FIRST TWO MONTHS (VALID TILL 31 AUG)
1. There are two choices for day and time for every grade. Any one can be chosen. Once chosen it will remain fixed.
2. Fee for entire course if paid together will get 10% discount.
3. At least 2 months of fee needs to be paid in advance for Grade 2-6.
4. For Grades 7-10, fees can be paid every month.
5. Post completion of each grade, you can either repeat the program or go for next grade.
6. The program is made to ensure continuous learning for your child till she/he reaches grade 10.
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Vedic Maths + Group Games + Challenge round + Quiz
Make Maths easy, increase speed & accuracy and build confidence
This will build the Numeracy knowledge foundation for the Selective School exams / ICAS / NAPLAN / Scholarship Test in Australia.
Frequency: 1 session per week (45 min)
Day and time (AEST- SYD/MEL): Tuesday @ 8:00 pm / Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
Total number of sessions: 20 lessons + 3 tests and evaluation + Graduation to year 5 Maths
Those who score 70% and above in the test can opt to join Year 5 Maths program.
|5 month||AUD $50 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 45 mins
- Activities Maths
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 3-4
- Available Seats 10
YEAR 3-4 SYLLABUS:
- Introduction to Vedic Maths – Art of Superfast Calculation
- Understanding of Natural and Whole numbers
- Odd, Even, Prime and Composite Numbers
- Complements of a number
- Maths is easy: Uncover the Secrets
- Sutra – All from 9 and Last from 10
- Rapid Subtraction using 10’s complement
- Speed Maths techniques
- Rapid Addition and Rapid Subtraction involving 3 and 4 digit numbers in 15 seconds
- Rapid Multiplication and Division involving 3 and 4 digit numbers in 25 seconds
- Solving Decimals problems in 10 seconds
- Solving Fractions in 10 seconds
- Solving Integers in 10 seconds
- Solving Percentages in 15 seconds
- Time and calendar in 15 seconds
- Metrics Conversion in 10 seconds
- Divisibility of numbers in 5 seconds
- Measurement – Length , Area and Volume in 20 seconds
- Geometry – Points, Lines, 2D and 3 D shapes
- Introduction to Algebra – Expressions, Equations and Problem solving