[ Grade 3 & 4 ] VEDIC MATHS
1. There are two choices of day and time for every grade. Once chosen, the days and
times will remain fixed.
2. If the entire course is paid upfront, you will receive a 10% discount.
3. At least two months of fees are due before commencing a course.
4. From Grades 7-10, fees are to be paid monthly in advance.
5. After completion of a grade, your child can choose to repeat the program or enroll in
the next course/ grade
6. The program ensures a continuous learning structure for your child till they reach
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
1. Can I join all program in Vedic Maths?
– We cover Australian syllabus for each grade using Vedic Maths. So one can join Vedic Maths as per their school grade.
2. Is attendance mandatory?
3. Do we get Certificate after completing the course?
4. What are the other courses you provide?
– Our other courses are on English Writing, Reading and Verbal Reasoning needed to prepare for SEAL / Selective / OC / NAPLAN / Scholarship tests.
Additionally we also offer online classes on Coding, Arts, Language training etc.
Vedic Maths + Group Games + Challenge round + Quiz
Make Maths easy, increase speed & accuracy and build confidence
This will build the Numeracy knowledge foundation for the Selective School exams / ICAS / NAPLAN / Scholarship Test in Australia.
Frequency: 1 session per week (45 min)
Day and time (AEST- SYD/MEL): Monday @ 07:00PM / Tuesday @ 8:00 pm / Wednesday @ 7:00 pm / Saturday @ 11.30AM
Total number of sessions: 20 lessons + 3 tests and evaluation + Graduation to year 5 Maths
Those who score 70% and above in the test can opt to join Year 5 Maths program.
|6 month||AUD $77 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
Know how Vedic Maths could be of benefit to your child
- Duration 45 mins
- Activities Maths
- Class Sizes 10
- Years Old 8 - 9
- Available Seats 06
YEAR 3-4 SYLLABUS:
- Introduction to Vedic Maths – Art of Superfast Calculation
- Understanding of Natural and Whole numbers
- Odd, Even, Prime and Composite Numbers
- Complements of a number
- Maths is easy: Uncover the Secrets
- Sutra – All from 9 and Last from 10
- Rapid Subtraction using 10’s complement
- Speed Maths techniques
- Rapid Addition and Rapid Subtraction involving 3 and 4 digit numbers in 15 seconds
- Rapid Multiplication and Division involving 3 and 4 digit numbers in 25 seconds
- Solving Decimals problems in 10 seconds
- Solving Fractions in 10 seconds
- Solving Integers in 10 seconds
- Solving Percentages in 15 seconds
- Time and calendar in 15 seconds
- Metrics Conversion in 10 seconds
- Divisibility of numbers in 5 seconds
- Measurement – Length , Area and Volume in 20 seconds
- Geometry – Points, Lines, 2D and 3 D shapes
- Introduction to Algebra – Expressions, Equations and Problem solving