[ Year / Grade 2 – 3 ] CREATIVE ART
1. There are two choices for day and time for every grade. Anyone can be chosen. Once chosen it will remain fixed.
2. Fee for entire course if paid together will get 10% discount.
3. At least 2 months of fee needs to be paid in advance for Grade 2-6.
4. For Grades 7-10, fees can be paid every month.
5. Post completion of each grade, you can either repeat the program or go for next grade.
6. The program is made to ensure continuous learning for your child till she/he reaches grade 10.
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
•Focus on different types of art, coloring media and learning variety of art forms
•Make learning ARTS easy, learning new techniques, drawing straight lines and proper shapes
•Introduction to Fundamentals of Art: Drawing and Coloring
•Exploring own creative credibility
Pencil, shading pencil and erasers
Brushes 2/4/6/8/10/12 round
Water Colors / Paints
Black marker / pen (thick/ thin)
Rags or tissues
Scale / ruler
Masking tape (optional) for securing the sides
•Quiz and Drawing Composition Practical Exam
Frequency: 1 session per week (60 min)
Day and time:Monday @ 6:30 pm or Wednesday @ 6:30 pm
Total number of sessions: 24 lessons + 2 tests and evaluation + graduation to Year 4 ARTS
|AUD $40 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 6 months
- Activities Arts
- Class Sizes
- Years Old 2-3
- Available Seats