[ Grade 2 – 3 ] CREATIVE ART
1. If the entire course is paid upfront, you will receive a 10% discount.
2. At least two months of fees are due before commencing a course for Grade 2-6.
3. From Grades 7-10, fees can be paid monthly in advance.
4. After completion of a grade, your child can choose to repeat the program or
enroll in the next course/ grade
5. The program ensures a continuous learning structure for your child till they
reach grade 10.
6. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
7. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Curriculum / or course outline:
•Focus on different types of art, coloring media and learning variety of art forms
•Make learning ARTS easy, learning new techniques, drawing straight lines and proper shapes
•Introduction to Fundamentals of Art: Drawing and Coloring
•Exploring own creative credibility
Pencil, shading pencil and erasers
Brushes 2/4/6/8/10/12 round
Water Colors / Paints
Black marker / pen (thick/ thin)
Rags or tissues
Scale / ruler
Masking tape (optional) for securing the sides
•Quiz and Drawing Composition Practical Exam
Frequency: 1 session per week (60 min)
Day and time:Monday @ 6:30 pm or Wednesday @ 6:30 pm
Total number of sessions: 24 lessons + 2 tests and evaluation + graduation to Year 4 ARTS
|AUD $40 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 6 months
- Activities Arts
- Class Sizes 10
- Years Old 7 - 8
- Available Seats 4