[ Grade 7 – 8 ] CREATIVE ART
1. If the entire course is paid upfront, you will receive a 10% discount.
2. At least two months of fees are due before commencing a course for Grade 2-6.
3. From Grades 7-10, fees can be paid monthly in advance.
4. After completion of a grade, your child can choose to repeat the program or
enroll in the next course/ grade
5. The program ensures a continuous learning structure for your child till they
reach grade 10.
6. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
7. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Curriculum / or course outline:
• Introduction to fundamentals of Art
• Line Drawing perfection
• Human figure composition
• Perspective and foreshortening + water color/poster color
To learn concepts and methods of abstract and landscape
White sheets and 1 black sheet
Pencil, shading pencil and erasers
Brushes 2/4/6/8/10/12 round
Water Colors / Paints
Black marker / pen (thick/ thin)
Rags or tissues
Scale / ruler
Masking tape (optional) for securing the sides
•Quiz and Drawing Composition Practical Exam
Frequency: 2 sessions per week (60 min)
Day and time:Monday & Wednesday @ 5:00 pm or Tuesday & Thursday @ 6:30 pm
Total number of sessions: 40 lessons + 5 tests and evaluation + Graduation to year 9 ARTS
|AUD $70 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 5 months
- Activities Arts
- Class Sizes 10
- Years Old 12 - 13
- Available Seats 4