[ Grade 1-2 ] VEDIC MATHS
1. There are two choices for day and time for every grade. Any one can be chosen. Once chosen it will remain fixed.
2. Fee for entire course if paid together will get 10% discount.
3. At least 2 months of fee needs to be paid in advance for Grade 2-6.
4. For Grades 7-10, fees can be paid every month.
5. Post completion of each grade, you can either repeat the program or go for next grade.
6. The program is made to ensure continuous learning for your child till she/he reaches grade 10.
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
1. Can I join all program in Vedic Maths?
– We cover Australian syllabus for each grade using Vedic Maths. So one can join Vedic Maths as per their school grade.
2. Is attendance mandatory?
3. Do we get Certificate after completing the course?
4. What are the other courses you provide?
– Our other courses are on English Writing, Reading and Verbal Reasoning needed to prepare for SEAL / Selective / OC / NAPLAN / Scholarship tests.
Additionally we also offer online classes on Coding, Arts, Language training etc.
Vedic Maths + Group Games + Challenge round + Quiz
Make Maths easy, increase speed & accuracy and build confidence
Frequency: 1 session per week (45 min)
Day and time (AEST- SYD/MEL): Wednesday @ 06:00 PM / Saturday @ 10:30 AM Course Duration
Total number of sessions: 24 lessons + 1 test and evaluation + graduation to Year 3 Maths
Those who score 70% and above in the test can opt to join Year 3 Maths program.
|6 month||AUD $66 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration (45 min)
- Activities Maths
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 1-2
- Available Seats 10
YEAR 2 SYLLABUS:
- Introduction to Vedic Maths – Art of Superfast Calculation
- Writing 5 digit numbers in words
- Understanding of Natural and Whole numbers
- Odd and Even Numbers
- Place value of numbers
- Maths is easy: Uncover the Secrets
- Complements of a number
- All from 9 and Last from 10
- 10’s complement
- Addition and Subtraction involving 2 digit numbers within 15 seconds
- Multiplication involving 2 digit numbers within 15 seconds
- Multiplication tables – 1 to 10
- Division involving 1 digit numbers
- Speed Maths techniques