[ Year / Grade 3 – 4 (8 Years) ] CODING FOR KIDS
THE ONLINE KIDS APPROACH
We teach fundamentals of coding comprising of logic, structure, sequence & algorithmic thinking to enable kids to generate creative outcomes like websites, animations & apps.
We teach the basics of programming language, so that kids can create easy to build programs and build a utility app at the end of the course.
“For over 3 years I have worked with hundreds of children, helping them to code starting from basics. I try to make coding easy and fun. My objective is to give my students tools to learn, experiment and groom AI / Coding engineers for future”- Ankita, Faculty, The Online Kids.
1. There are two choices for day and time for every grade. Anyone can be chosen. Once chosen it will remain fixed.
2. Fee for entire course if paid together will get 10% discount.
3. At least 2 months of fee needs to be paid in advance for Grade 1-6.
4. For Grades 7-10, fees can be paid every month.
5. Post completion of each grade, you can either repeat the program or go for next grade.
6. The program is made to ensure continuous learning for your child till she/he reaches grade 12.
7. Attendance is mandatory. If a class is missed, there will be no compensatory class.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
https://scratch.mit.edu/download/scratch2 ( FOR ANY OS )
Frequency: 1 session per week (60 min)
Day and time: Tuesday @ 5:30 pm or Friday @ 7:00 pm
Total number of sessions:
L1 – 7 lessons
L2 – 7 lessons
L3 – 7 lessons
TEST – 3 ( each test according to each level)
21 lessons + 3 test and evaluation + graduation to Grade 5 Coding for Kids
Those who score 70% and above in the test can opt to join Grade 5 (Coding for Kids) program.
|AUD 40 per month|
BUSINESS ACCOUNT: Markpro Consulting Pty Ltd
Account number: 86-099-9678
Note: Paypal fee is extra
- Duration 5 months
- Activities Coding
- Class Sizes 7
- Years Old 3-4
- Available Seats 3
Level – Introduction